Open position of Relationship Manager
About Smart Gravity
Smart Gravity is home for Amazing, Talented Professional Experts. Engineers, Analysts, Developers, Designers, Strategists, Content & Marketing Masters, Crafting Specific, Marked-up Business Goals & Strategist Management, which allows great growth and boundaries breakthroughs.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, and parental leave, etc. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
Due to Covid, Smart Gravity is currently operating partly remote until it is safe to return to the office.
We realize applying for jobs can feel daunting at times. Even if you don’t check all the boxes in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
- 5 years of quota carrying sales or account management experience
- Experience as a practitioner of or selling to companies focused in Digital Marketing
- Adtech or Digital media sales experience preferred
- Experience in a B2B environment
- A proven track record of high performance and exceeding quota
- Experience presenting to C-level professionals
- A driven and competitive personality
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- The ability to learn quickly and work independently in a fast-paced environment
About the Role
Smart Gravity is in need of the Relationship Manager, that will be responsible for driving revenue by building consultative relationships with your assigned clients. You will help clients understand how our solutions help marketing and sales teams in the enterprise software industry to build their brand & generate demand for their products. This individual should be a great communicator and have the drive to continue building relationships with vendors. The opportunity awards accelerated compensation and career progression for driven, top performers.
In this role, you will:
- Build & maintain your expertise in Marketing strategy, planning & tactics like ABM, ROI methodologies, etc
- Create ideas for clients on how Smart Gravity fits into their strategy and effectively communicate those ideas via sales presentations (virtual & in-person, as possible)
- Research and become a knowledge expert in industry trends and information
- Effectively engage with vendors by email and phone/video from initial contact to closed deal
- Build & maintain your expertise in MarTech, SalesTech & Customer Service
- Drive revenue by understanding & aligning Smart Gravity solutions to your client’s objectives
- Manage a portfolio of accounts with varying project statuses
At Smart Gravity, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.