Open position of Content Community Writer
About Smart Gravity
Smart Gravity is home for Amazing, Talented Professional Experts. Engineers, Analysts, Developers, Designers, Strategists, Content & Marketing Masters, etc. Crafting Specific, Marked-up Business Goals & Strategist Management, which allows great growth and boundaries breakthroughs.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, and parental leave.
Due to Covid, Smart Gravity is currently operating partly remote until it is safe to return to the office.
1-3 years previous writing experience
Previous content marketing, SEO, backlink experience preferred, but not required
Professional and strong communication skills – comfortable being with a variety of companies, publications, etc.
Ability to write professional articles
A few of the tools we use on a daily basis include Ahrefs, BuzzSumo, Hunter.io, LinkedIn Premium, Buzzstream, HubSpot
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
About the Role
Smart Gravity is in need of an offsite community writer who will be responsible for building brand awareness, white-hat link building, and overall content promotion, primarily through high-quality guest posts on external websites.
- Source and write search-optimized guest posts per month with the goal of building high-quality backlinks (read this article for more information on building links through guest posting)
- Work with copy editors to ensure guest articles are free of grammar and spelling errors; work with publication post-send to deliver edits in a timely manner
- Create and execute additional strategies to acquire backlinks to targeted content to increase organic rankings
- Promote content produced by specific writers to increase traffic and visibility
- Leverage advanced Google search techniques and queries to find high-quality guest post opportunities on reputable and relevant websites
- Build and maintain a personal network of healthy relationships with bloggers, companies, content teams, etc. to leverage for link swaps, guest post partnerships, etc
- Create additional backlink-able content such as infographics, statistic roundups, videos, and other new forms of content
- Maintain a solid understanding of SG’s priority software categories and Learn content to identify the best linking opportunities
- Maintain a solid understanding of on-page SEO and link building techniques
- Represent the SG brand well as the main-point-of-contact for various companies and publications
At Smart Gravity, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status.